To identify the objectives for a property portfolio over a two to five year period, based on significant analysis and an interpretation of objectives set by the portfolio manager in keeping with the mandate from shareholders and investors.
- To constantly view property from an investment perspective and to evaluate each opportunity, using the same disciplines that are applied to any asset class.
- To carefully select projects from which both obvious and subtle advantages can be derived.
- To cautiously identify partners with whom interests can be mutually aligned.
- To continuously assess individual and collective risk in a pragmatic manner.
- To instil a culture of innovation and continuous enhancement.
Our key objectives are to:
- Constantly balance the portfolio.
- Operate within clear economic parameters.
- Implement risk diversification.
- Provide continuous research.
- Offer ongoing portfolio analysis.
- Assess performance against the industry’s accepted measurements.