To maximise value over the property’s life cycle through careful planning, active management and ensuring the capital expenditure results in income-enhancing opportunities for each property.
- To always consider the needs of the client and to regularly monitor and report on the performance of each property in accordance with stated needs.
- To ensure properties are always in the appropriate condition and maintained effectively.
- To constantly review options for consolidating, retaining or disposing of property assets.
Through a consultative approach we will:
- Adhere to best practices in asset management.
- Seek innovative ways in which to maximise growth & returns.
- Continuously seek opportunities which fit the requirements of clients.
- Produce regular property performance reports.
- Provide regular property valuations.
- Determine each property’s performance against the accepted benchmarks.
- Assist with key ‘challenges’, such as lease renewals, management of vacant properties, sales & acquisitions, alterations & refurbishment and redevelopment.